- Locals Charge Metro NoHo Housing Project for Rich People (Daily News)
- Opponents to Eagle Rock BRT Charge Metro Playing Games with Public Records (City Watch)
- I'll Do You One Better, Why Is the Sixth Street Bridge (LAT)
- Long Beach Will Try Having Non-Police Respond to Non-Emergency 911 Calls (LB Post)
- Gov. Declares Monkey Pox Emergency (Daily News)
- Padilla: CA Will Receive $631 Million for 'Climate Resistant Infrastructure' from Climate Bill (Press Release)
- WeHo Thinks E-Bike Share Is So Nice They're Doing It Twice (WeHo Times, WeHoVille)
- Dems. Worried That Arizona Sen. Sinema Won’t Back Climate Bill (The Hill)
More from Streetsblog Los Angeles
Metro September 2023 Board Committee Round-Up: C Line, 91 Freeway Widening, and More
Transit ridership and freeway funding are up. $14 million for MicroTransit was postponed. South Bay C Line extension draws both controversy and support. Law enforcement, Taylor Swift, bus lanes, and more!
Foothill Transit Summer Sale - 50% Off, 100% Go
Input Meetings Starting This Weekend for Ballona Creek “Finish the Creek” Extension Study
Learn more and give your ideas for extending the Ballona Creek bike/walk path upstream through Culver City and into Mid-City Los Angeles
Guest Opinion: Metro Should Treat Walk and Bike Projects with the Respect They Deserve
Prioritizing true first mile/last mile infrastructure isn’t somehow optional; it’s how your customers get to and from the transit stations.