- LA County Posts Highest One-Day COVID Total Since February (Daily News)
- Here Are Some Ways to Cut Auto Congestion: Don't Drive, Charge Drivers, Take Transit (LAT)
- Metro Previews Today's Board Meeting (The Source)
- Did Anaheim Violate Affordable Housing Laws? Answer Will Impact Future of Stadium (Register)
- LAHSA Says Options for Homeless Seeking Housing Increased in Last Year (Daily News)
- R's Scuttle Vote on "Compromise" Infrastructure Bill for Next Week(CNN)
- D's Readying to Go It Alone (Route Fifty)
- Biden's Six Month Report Card, Mostly Good Grades and Many Incompletes (T4A)
- Ted Will Be Back Monday (Biking in LA)
More from Streetsblog Los Angeles
Foothill Transit Celebrates 35 Years
Foothill Transit CEO Doran Barnes credits their successes to a "commitment to community," a "spirit of innovation," and fruitful collaborations with numerous partners
Donate Now to Support the Streetsblog L.A. End of the Year Fundraising Drive!
If you’re a regular reader and you’ve already contributed this year, thank you! If you value Streetsblog and you haven’t already supported us, please consider a donation as part of our End of the Year fundraising drive.
Caltrans and Metro Using “Auxiliary Lane” Freeway Widening Loophole for Non-Aux Lane Projects
Beyond just using harmful loopholes legally, Metro and Caltrans deceptively bypass environmental regulations in order to keep on widening freeways