- Update On Metro Congestion Pricing – Now ‘Traffic Reduction’ – Study (The Source)
- Metro OKs Santa Clarita To Use Transit Funds For Car Facilities (Santa Clarita Signal)
…This meant Metro certifying that Santa Clarita has no unmet transit needs… really?
- Traffic Snarls Near Magic Mountain Parking Entrance (Santa Clarita Signal)
- Caltrans Forcing South L.A.’s Hawkins House Of Burgers Partial Tear Down (GoFundMe)
- Carnage: 5-Car 605 Freeway Crash Kills One Person In Pico Rivera Area (LAT, SGV Tribune)
…Driver Strikes, Kills Bear On Street In Pasadena (Pasadena Star-News)
- Construction Kicks Off For NELA Rose Hills Affordable Housing Redevelopment (Urbanize)
- Long Beach Launches Homeless Court To Help Unhoused (LB Post)
- Amtrak Pacific Surfliner Expanding Service (NBC San Diego)
Calendar: Saturday 6/26 – Metro’s Bike Share workers are trying to unionize and their employer not voluntarily recognizing their union. They are hosting a Solidarity Ride tomorrow for allies to show support. Meet at 4 p.m. at Union Station, for a 4:45 p.m. rollout. Details at @union_bike Twitter.