- Everyone Suddenly Cares About Safe Cycling Because LEBRON... (LAT)
...The Above Link Is About How Much His Bike Commute Is Going to Suck/Is Unsafe...
...And It HAS VIDEO
- People That Care About Transportation Want to Save the Gas Tax (LAT)
- Pasadena Gets Ready to Say Goodbye to Bike Share (Pasadena Now)
- The Times Continues Its Balanced Coverage of Scooters
- Pomona Plans Class 1 Bikeway to Connect to College (Daily Bulletin)
- It's Still Hot Out (Daily News)
More from Streetsblog Los Angeles
Eyes on the Street: North Hills Traffic Circle Under Construction
StreetsLA is building a new 60-foot-diameter traffic circle at the intersection of Parthenia Place and Columbus Avenue in the central San Fernando Valley community of North Hills. The project includes a short bikeway.
Eyes on the Street: City of Artesia Bikeways
Artesia is not some kind of bike paradise (yet), but the city is already surpassing its surrounding neighbors with new bike lanes, green pavement treatments, a new bike path, and more on the way