- It Could Be Worse, A Lot of Terrible Freeway Ideas Stayed on the Drawing Board (LAT)
- Monday: Zocalo Asks, Are Trains the Future of L.A.? (The Source)
- WeHo Road Safety PSA Might Be Catchy, But What’s With Not Blaming That Texting Driver? (LAist)
- A Look at the Architects Who Are Planning Union Station (Archinet)
- High Speed Rail Is Not an Issue in This Race (CAHSR Blog)
- Garcetti: There’s a Link Between Housing Shortage and Minimum Wage (LAT)
- In Uber v. L.A. Weekly, I Side with L.A. Weekly. Really.
For more headlines, visit Streetsblog USA.