City of Los Angeles Bicycle Advisory Committee
Bicycle Advisory Committee
of the City of Los Angeles
MONDAY, Aug 5, 2013, 7:00 p.m.
Hollywood Neighborhood City Hall – Community Room
6501 Fountain Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90028
- Public participation in Bicycle Advisory Committee meetings is welcome.
- This agenda is tentative and may be updated as the meeting date nears.
- Items may not be considered in the same order as this Agenda.
- Meetings start promptly at 7:00 p.m.
- Click the headline above for a PDF version of this Agenda, or below for the Tumblr
1. Call to Order – Count for Quorum – Member Sign In
2. Approval of Minutes from June 2013 Meeting
3. Introduction of New Committee Members
4. LAPD Report and Update
5. Public Comment: Non Agenda Items: All speakers must submit a City of LA Speaker Card before they will be recognized. Public Comment is limited to two (2) minutes per speaker.
6. LADOT Bikeways Program Report
7. Bike Plan Implementation
a. Update re Year One Bike Lane Project Implementation, including status of Safety and Traffic Assessment and Planning Department recommendations/decisions
b. Status of Year Two Projects
8. Planning Subcommittee Report:
9. Bikeways Subcommittee Report:
10. Education and Advocacy Committee Report:
11. LADOT Bikeways Engineering Report re Bikeways Installed and In Progress
12. Upcoming Events/Activities:
13. Metro Update
14. Officer Reports – Chairman – Vice Chairman
15. Member Reports – Emphasis on Council District Meetings and Projects
Next Meeting – TBD