South Bay Bicycle Master Plan Workshop
The South Bay Bicycle Master Plan will be featured in its first round of community workshops in mid-January. A workshop aimed at gathering community opinion and input will be hosted in each of the seven participating cities: El Segundo, Gardena, Hermosa Beach, Lawndale, Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, and Torrance. The workshops will be hosted by master planning consultant Alta Planning + Design, LACBC, the South Bay Bicycle Coalition, and staff from each respective city. If you live, work or ride in the South Bay please join us and help shape a more bike-friendly South Bay. Stay informed and involved at www.SouthBayBicycleCoalition.org.
*All workshops start at 7:00pm, unless otherwise noted.
* El Segundo – 1/10 Joslyn Center, 339 Sheldon Street
* Lawndale – 1/11 Environmental Charter High School Rm 134, 16315 Grevillea Avenue
* Gardena – 1/12 Nakaoka Community Center, 1670 West 162nd Street
* Hermosa Beach – 1/18 Clark Building, 861 Valley Drive (7:30pm start time)
* Manhattan Beach – 1/19 Joslyn Center, 1601 North Valley Drive
* Redondo Beach – 1/20 Alta Vista Community Center, 715 Julia Avenue
* Torrance – 1/24 Katy Geissert Library Community Room, 3301 Torrance Boulevard
For more information, please contact Marissa Christiansen, South Bay Initiative Director at email@example.com.