- Legislative Analyst: Jobs Claims in A.B. 32 Debate Were Overstated (LAT)
- Letter Page Debate: Who’s to Blame for Car v Ped Crashes? (Glendale News Press)
- Cities Not "On-Track" with State HSR Plans (LAT)
- Downtown Streetcar Project Ready to Rally the Troops (LAist)
- City Council Slammed for Not Paying Attention During Meetings (LAT, Daily News)
- I Find It Sad That We’re Such a Car Culture in L.A. That We Celebrate Mentions of Transit (The Source)
- Urban Density Should Support Open Space and Vice-Versa (Switchboard)
- PC World Claims Google Maps Supports "Google Bikes" in L.A. So Far, No Dice….
NBC Look at Fare Hikes. LaHood as "Enviro. Change Agent of the Year?" More at DC Streetsblog.