- Editorial : Governor Newsom, Please Drop the Vehicle Rebate Plan (LAT)
- Stop Spending Billions to Widen Freeways (Daily Breeze)
- Crenshaw/LAX North Public Meetings Begin This Week (The Source)
- Residents Protest State Agency Approval of New Oil Wells (LAT)
- Evidence of 'Deputy Gangs' at Sheriff's Office Continues to Grow (Daily News)
- Nine Injured When Driver Jumps Car Over Curb in Westlake (ABC7)
- Draft EIR for HSR into San Francisco Released (KRON4, CA High-Speed Rail Authority)
- L.A. Isn't the Only City Struggling with Bad Bad Implementation of Vision Zero (South Seattle Emerald)
More from Streetsblog Los Angeles
Foothill Transit Celebrates 35 Years
Foothill Transit CEO Doran Barnes credits their successes to a "commitment to community," a "spirit of innovation," and fruitful collaborations with numerous partners
Donate Now to Support the Streetsblog L.A. End of the Year Fundraising Drive!
If you’re a regular reader and you’ve already contributed this year, thank you! If you value Streetsblog and you haven’t already supported us, please consider a donation as part of our End of the Year fundraising drive.
Caltrans and Metro Using “Auxiliary Lane” Freeway Widening Loophole for Non-Aux Lane Projects
Beyond just using harmful loopholes legally, Metro and Caltrans deceptively bypass environmental regulations in order to keep on widening freeways