LACBC Bike Counts
Via LACBC Newsletter
This year we are at it again for a bike and pedestrian corridor count. Our team of interns is looking at specific corridors to understand the needs of those travelling by bike and on foot. We hope to conduct bike and pedestrian counts for specific streets and have reports/recommendations by the end of the year.
We still need volunteers for these streets:
- Anaheim (San Pedro)
- Central (Little Tokyo/South LA)
- Hollywood (Hollywood)
- Westwood (Westwood Village)
Doing these bike counts is a massive undertaking and we hope that you can participate this year as well. Can we count on you?
Sign up here using Volunteer Spot. These are the count shifts you will be selecting from:
- Tuesday, October 7th; 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. & 4:00 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, October 11th; 11:00 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 14th; 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. & 4:00 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, October 18th; 11:00 a.m. to 1 p.m.
All volunteers (except for those who attended a training for last year’s bike and pedestrian count) must also attend a mandatory training on Monday, October 6th at 6 p.m.
Those who participate will be entered into a drawing to win River Ride jerseys and other cool prizes!
Questions? Email Alek Bartrosouf at email@example.com.