- LASD Investigation of the Deputy’s Crash That Killed Olin Is Really Lame (Daily News)
- Metro Had a Really Good Year…According to Metro (The Source)*
- Hawthorne: L.A. Is Growing Into a Real City (LAT)
- Urban Design Matters When Metro Designs Rail Stations (LAT)
- Annual Drunk Driving Crackdown Has Begun (Daily News)
- Profile of Women’s Mountain Biking Club, Girlz Gone Riding (LAT)
- “Big Three” Resisting New Emission Standards, Again (LAT)
- Happy Holidays: Bonin Hands Out TAP Cards to City Council (Daily News)
- Four Cyclists Missing in National Forest (LAT)
- Mr. Roadshow Readers Have Some Really Terrible Ideas (Mercury News)
More headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill
* Ok, it was pretty good.
After today we won’t be posting again until a half-day next Monday. From all of us to all of you, be safe and merry this holiday season.