Featured Headline: Metrolink’s bike cars are H-O-T! Check them out.
- Speaking of HOT, Work Has Begun on Spring Street Buffered Lane (Eco-Village)
- Goodmon: “People’s Motion” Puts Crenshaw Tunnel Back on Life Support (City Watch)
- LAT Editorial: Think Twice on Mayor’s New Pothole Plan
- Alpern: How About a Plan First, and a Budget Second (City Watch)
- ZipCar Opens Office in Hollywood, Promises More ZipCars Coming (Daily News)
- Gov. Backs Bullet Train, Will Ask Legislator to Do the Same (LAT)
- “DIY Parking Bans” in the ‘Bu Are a Little Too Convincing (LAT)
- Crenshaw Subway Coalition Packs the House (Intersections)
- Metro Selects Six Teams to Submit Bids for Union Station Master Plan (Blog Downtown)
- Downtown Streetcar Presentation Online (The Source)
- Recap of the California Bike Summit (Bike San Diego)
- High-Speed Rail Board Says Plan Is ‘New Beginning’ (SFGate)
More headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill
Happy Veteran’s Day. See You Monday.