As we get closer to our special day at the Library Alehouse at 2911 Main Street in Santa Monica, tomorrow, we have one last set of details to announce. First, we’re going to hold the raffle for the New Belgium “Fat Tire Cruiser” at 9:00 P.M. tomorrow night live at the Alehouse. To win, you have to be present, so I encourage you to show up for an extended happy hour starting at 5:00 P.M. The featured brews will be a series from New Belgium Brewing, including one, Abbey Grand Cru, that I’ve never heard of before.
The other auction will happen at 10:30, and you won’t have to be present to win.
In addition to everything else, we’re hoping to have a bike valet, but we still need volunteers. If you’re interested, there’s going to be a special free raffle for bike valet volunteers with prizes from Streetsblog and Santa Monica Spoke. Please email me, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you’re interested!
Here’s a list of our amazing auction items, each of which was donated:
- A pair of year-long memberships (auctioned separately,) including stand time and tool rental, at the Bikerowave
- A month pass for the Big Blue Bus with a special lanyard and toy bus
- A one month supply of CLIF Bars for a family of 3
- A Streetsblog schwag bag full of fun LASB items
- A New Belgian Brewery schwag bag
- A special raffle for the Fat Tire Cruiser!
And here’s some promotional materials for the event if you desire to help spread the word.
Facebook Luncheon: http://www.facebook.
And one more time, a special thanks to the rest of our auction sponsors!