Looking for where to vote? Try clicking here.
- Elections Matter (The Source, Biking in L.A.)
- Harbor Commission’s SCIG/BNSF Vote Scheduled for Thursday Morning (Daily Breeze)
- State Gas Tax Hike to Kick in This Summer (AP)
- A Quick Chat with Emanuel Pleitez Between His Biking Schedule (Biking in L.A.)
- Metro Launches Bike Safety Campaign (The Source)
- Downtown Football Stadium May Be Doomed (Yahoo Sports)
- Maybe One Day We’ll Have Rail to the Ontario Airport. Curbed Isn’t Giving Up.
- Transit Coalition Chair Declares War on Villaraigosa Over Lawless TOD Approvals (City Watch)
- Everything That’s Wrong with OCTA, in One Simple Interview (OC Register)
- Apparently, It’s Illegal for Cops to Dismiss Tickets for Politically Connected People Because They’re Connected (LAT)
- More Fodder for Bashing HSR: “Disadvantaged” Hiring Policy Strikes Up Controversy (SacBee)
More headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill