Featured Headline: Every year the state releases it’s list of top 25 tax scofflaws. LAist then broke the list down further, to 14 businesses in the Greater Los Angeles area. Of those 14 businesses, six of them are car related be they dealerships or garages.
Featured Headline: Breaking News, the California High Speed Rail project is supposed to run at high speeds. This is the “duh” premise of a story that appeared in yesterday’s Los Angeles Times. The California High Speed Rail blog decimates the story, but regardless of how you feel about High Speed Rail, there’s no denying the Times story is silly. Honestly, really embarrassing guys.
- Recap of Yesterday’s Metro Board Meeting (The Source)
- Santa Monica Prepares for Expo with $9.5 Million in Investments (Lookout!)
- Does Metro’s Rail Plans Make Life Tough for Bus Riders? (Neon Tommy)
- Caltrans Hopes to Re-Open SR-60 After Explosion Damages the Road (The Source)
- Daily News: Yay! There Are Fewer Cities with Red Light Cameras!
- Closed 10 Mile Stretch Really Making Life Tough on Car Commuters (LAT)
- During Rainy Season, the Lack of Bus Shelters Really Stings (City Watch)
- The Case for Congestion (The Atlantic Cities)
- AEG: Still on Track for 2016 (Daily News)
- Congestion Pricing: A Blueprint for Beating Traffic Congestion (The Atlantic Cities)
- Sacramento May Get Its First Toll Road (SacBee)