ULI: Hollywood and Vine Case Study
Presented by ULI Los Angeles Young Leaders Group.
Hollywood & Vine, one of the largest mixed-use, transit-oriented
projects in LA, encompasses an entire city block on the Walk of Fame.
Developed jointly by Legacy Partners and Gatehouse Capital, this $600
million project includes the 1600 North Vine apartments, a 305-room W
Hotel, 143 W Residences, approximately 50,000 square feet of retail
space, and transit improvements at the Hollywood/Vine Metro Red Line
Come join us for a Case Study Panel discussion and site tour of this groundbreaking project.
- Bill Roschen, LA Planning Commissioner, and Principal, Roschen Van Cleve Architects
- Tim O’Brien, Senior Managing Director, Legacy Partners
- Ed Kirk, Vice President, Development, Legacy Partners
- Scott Morrison, Senior Vice President, Operations, Legacy Partners
- Jeff Cohen, COO/EVP, Gatehouse Capital
- Scott Rynders, Vice President, Gatehouse Capital