- Metro CEO Washington Looking To Create Door-to-Door Service (KPCC)
- Expo Ridership Numbers Are Great, But Here Is Some Criticism (L.A. Magazine)
- New Images Of Planned Foothill Gold Line Stations (Urbanize)
- Photos Of Metro Crenshaw Line Yard Construction (The Source)
- 33-Story Mixed Use Koreatown Tower Planned At Wilshire/Vermont (Urbanize)
- Hyperloop One Passes 70MPH Test (SGV Tribune)
- Thursday 7/13 – Tonight, the Foothill Gold Line Construction Authority hosts the first in a series of six open house community meetings on the planned extension to Montclair. Tonight’s meetings will be from 5:30-7:30 p.m. at the San Dimas Senior/Community Center at 201 E. Bonita Avenue in San Dimas. Details at Authority website.
- Sunday 7/16 – From 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. the city of Whittier hosts its first ever open streets event: Whittier Walk & Roll.
Get National Headlines at Streetsblog USA, State Headlines at Streetsblog CA