Finally a Carmageddon video I can get behind. Especially the part about the rain.
- Shoup: AB 710 the Affordable Housing/TOD/Parking Bill Will Increase Affordable Housing (Design Advocate)
- How Much Greenhouse Gas Is Saved by Orange Line Bike Trail? (The Source)
- Read Metro’s Three Bike/Transit Report Results (Summary, Orange Line, Metro Rail)
- Killer Driver Lives in Porter Ranch. Car Still Missing. (Safe Streets Northridge)
- Cities Can’t Afford to Neglect Bike/Ped Infrastructure. Especially L.A. (NRDC Switchboard)
- Canyon Country Killer Driver Given Life Sentence (Daily News)
- The Source Readers Want to Make Transit More Attractive Euro Style
- Is High Speed Rail a Culture War? (CAHSR Blog)
- Appeals Court Says Calif. Can Continue Cap-and-Trade Plan (Sac Bee)
- Chairman Mica Has Pet Rail Project, and Its a Clunker (NYT)
More headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill
I’ll be in Glendale a lot of the day, so it’s probably going to be a little light today.