Mr. Trump: we’ll donate a million dollars to the charity of your choice (you know we’re worth it — we are, after all, a nonprofit)… If you permit us to ride our bikes over your combover.
- If you do anything tonight, it oughta be this lecture at the Hammer where Metro Creative Director Michael Lejeune discusses how he and his team make transit look cool (Hammer).
- The Connector: it is coming and boy, will it be beautiful by linking together the Blue, Expo, and Gold Lines downtown (Source).
- Speaking of connections, the mysterious Orange Line takes one step closer in connecting Santa Ana to Downtown L.A. (Curbed).
- HOA shuts down the Riverside home that party rocked the nation last Halloween (AOL Real Estate).
- Though we are not sure if Villaraigosa will rappel down the last letter to apply the last stroke of paint this go ’round, the Hollywood is gettin’ its refurbishment (L.A. Times).
- One of the sleekest reuse of demolished building material around (Co.Design).
- Though it’s slightly preaching to the choir of our readership, it is refreshing to see a business journal give reasons as to why one should bike to work (Business Insider).
More headlines are here, at Streetsblog Capitol Hill.