While the freeways yesterday were like a cup of a InstaCrash (just add water!), the skies are expected to be clear today, thereby making the minds of commuters magically clearer as well while they drive.
- Inglewood cyclist fatally crashes with sheriff’s car (L.A. Times)
- Honestly: the coolest use of old bike parts you’ll ever see (Daily Mail U.K.)
- Metro releases conceptual artwork for Purple Line extension (The Source)
- West Hollywood to show off ped-friendly streetscape Avenues District plan (The City of West Hollywood)
- The absurd logistics of moving the Endeavour (L.A. Times)
- Engineering the pavement for the movement of the Endeavour (SGV Tribune)
- Storm interrupts the Blue Line in Long Beach (Long Beach Post)
- Smithsonian map shows precise sources of L.A. greenhouse emissions (Curbed)
- Metro ExpressLane van making pitstops throughout neighborhoods (The Source)
- Retro Row in Long Beach ups its bike-friendly signage (Bike Long Beach)
More headlines at Streetsblog San Francisco.