- Bus Riders Win at Metro, Its on to City Hall (Urban Times, Switchboard, The Source)
- Metro Approves Leimert Park Station, Sort of Maybe (LAT, The Source)
- And It Approves Its FY 2012 Budget (The Source, Daily News)
- And Other Stuff (The Source)
- L.A. Traffice Enforcement Chief Forced Out (Daily News)
- Development for Expo Line Lags (LAT)
- LADOT Orders Clean Buses for DASH Commuter Express (MCI)
- Number of Senior Drivers in California to Hit 6 Million Within 10 Years (ABC 7)
- Forces of Nature and the Case for Paid Parking (Parking Today)
- And last but not least, KCRW flagship local news program, Which Way L.A.?, interviews L.A. Streetsblog editor Damien Newton about the The Metro Board’s decisions (KCRW) -C.R.
More headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill
That’s All for Today! See You Tuesday!