- Bike Racks Make the City More Fun (Flying Pigeon)
- WaPo, CAHSR Blog Getting It on Over California High Speed Rail
- LAT: Obama Taking Green Votes for Granted
- Fury Over City Council “Gold Line” to Get Parking Tickets Fixed (LAT, Daily News, John and Ken)
- Metro Looking at Rolling Passes, Not Just Cheaper Day Passes (Blog Downtown, The Source)
- Alpern: Expo Could Have Been So Much Prettier… (City Watch)
- Local Sculpture Pops Up in Silver Lake Traffic Island (Eastsider)
- East Hollywood N.C. Embarks on Quest to Fix Route 66 (City Watch)
- League of American Cyclists Ranks Major Cities and Ranks L.A. 2nd?
- More Bike to Work Day Pics (The Source)
- Tuscon Blogger Goes for a Ride in L.A. with Some of Our Friends (Tuscon Velo)
- Somebody Finally Writes About the Taco Tuesday Ride (KCET)
- Portland Completes Its First “Real” Cycletrack (Bike Portland)
- Bowen Concedes, It’s Hahn v Huey in the Fightin’ 36th (LAT)
More headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill
Don’t F\forget the Bike Week Mega-Page for all the events around the county. Just because Bike Day is over, doesn’t mean there aren’t great events the rest of the month.