Happy Bike to Work Day! Let’s Roll!
- Metro Committee Recommends 7.7 Mile Route for Wilshire BRT by 5-0. Zev Votes Yes (The Source)
- Santa Monica Not Interested in Wilshire BOL (Daily Press)
- Parking Phone App. Comes to Studio City (Daily News)
- “Blowback” to Times’ Editorial on High Speed Rail (LAT)
- Metro Board Defers Vote on Budget Until Next Week (The Source)
- Happy Bike Day! Bike Safer. (KCET)
- Metro Declares Success: Pre Bike Day Bike Ride Attracts Dozens (The Source)
- Bike-Cam Catches Car Speeding By. Bike Passes Car on Its Back (Cycleicious via Biking in L.A.)
- Those “Veronica Moss” Streetfilms Were Amazingly Prophetic (Brooklyn Spoke)
More headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill
Don’t Forget the Bike Week Mega-Page for All the Events Around the County.