- The Metro K Line Opens Today! Opening Details (The Source)
…Crenshaw Line A Blessing And A Curse For Black Communities (LAT)
- CicLAvia (This Sunday!) Director Pascual Talks With KCRW
- Supervisor Candidate Hertzberg Against Metro Tunnel Under Bel Air (Daily News)
- Support West Hollywood Proposed Protected Lanes On Fountain (Biking in L.A.)
- Family Seeks Answers For Youth Struck and Killed By Metro Bus In Palos Verdes (CBS YouTube)
- Two Drivers Killed In Head-On Crash In Rialto (Daily Bulletin)
- Carson Celebrates Reopening Of 189th Street Ped Bridge (Daily Breeze)
- International Walk To School Day Is October 12 (Pasadena Today)
…Celebrate Streetsie Award with Streetsblog L.A. that day!
- Californians Favor Gas Vehicle Phase-Out (LAT)
- Gas Prices Fell Slightly, But LAT Still Concerned For How Long?
…CA Taxpayers To Get Refunds, Starting This Week, To Offset Costly Gas (LAT)
Streetsblog L.A. will be off Monday for Indigenous Peoples Day, returning Tuesday