- Pasadena Considering Dockless Bike Share to Replace Metro Bikes (Curbed)
- 595 Unit Mixed-Use Housing Project Rises on Westside Near Expo Station (Urbanize)
- Real Estate Mag Examines Relationship Between Trump, BHUSD Chair (Real Deal)
- Daily News Wonders if Fluctuations in Gas Prices Could “Save” Transportation Funding
- Metro Hints at Restructuring Bike Share Fees (Mail Chimp)
- State Regulators Look for Agreement from Feds on Fuel Economy Rules (Reuters)
- Say Goodbye to the 1970’s. Metro Considering Replacing Fabric Seats (LAT)
For more state headlines, visit Streetsblog California. For more national headlines, visit Streetsblog USA.