- Why Metro Rail Countdown Clocks Are Often Wrong (Curbed)
- Metro To Study Future Of Claremont Metrolink Station (SGV Tribune)
- Curbed Hosts Live Chat With Transit Expert Ethan Elkind
- How Prop 14 Shaped California Housing Race Restrictions (KCET)
- Carnage: One Killed In Head-On Crash In Northridge (CBS)
- Student Contest To Name Metro’s Purple Line Tunnel Machines (Daily News)
- Solis Calls For Comprehensive Exide Clean-Up (KPCC)
- The Group Ride Interviews Biking in L.A.
- Expo-Adjacent Pen Factory Office Complex Opens In Santa Monica (Urbanize)
- Blumenfield Wants Amazon Headquarters In Warner Center (Daily News)
- L.A. Bike Rides To See the City From New Angles (Curbed)
Calendar: Tomorrow Saturday 9/23 – The Rampart Village Neighborhood Council will host a town hall meeting on proposed Vision Zero safety improvements for Temple Street. The town hall takes place at noon at the First Church of the Nazarene at 3401 W. 3rd Street in Koreatown. For details, see meeting agenda.