- Vision Zero Needed In South L.A. Though Enforcement Concerns Persist (KPCC)
- LAT Op-Ed: Hey Manhattan Beach, Ped Deaths Matter More Than Speed
- Culver City Plans To Implement Metro Bike Share In 2018 (Urbanize)
- 20 Ways To Fix L.A. – From Parking To Bicycling To Housing (L.A. Weekly)
- Hypocrite Councilman Koretz Calls For Climate Mobilization (Biking in L.A.)
- L.A. City Council Approves Lucas Museum For Expo Park (KPCC)
- L.A. To Spend $1M To Make L.A. River Path Safer (Eastsider)
- Boyle Heights Tenants Refuse To Pay Double Digit Rent Hikes (KPCC)
- Glendale Renters Forming Tenants Union (Glendale News Press)
- County Approves East L.A. Affordable Housing Projects (Urbanize)
- Orange County Votes To Expand 405 Freeway (LongBeachIze)
Calendar extra: Sunday 7/2 – The L.A. County Bicycle Coalition hosts a Sunday Funday bike tour of the Westside, includng recent safety improvements in Mar Vista and Playa Del Rey. The 13-mile ride will meet at 9:30 a.m. at Culver Slauson Park at 5072 Slauson Avenue in Culver City. For details see LACBC website.
Mini end-of-fiscal-year pledge drive – if you’re reading this, please support Streetsblog L.A.!