This Week In Livable Streets
- Monday 1/4 – Tonight, the Los Angeles County Department of Parks and Recreation is hosting a series of public meetings to solicit input on its countywide parks assessment. Attend tonight’s community meeting at 6:30 p.m. at Friendship Auditorium at 3201 Riverside Drive in Los Feliz. All meetings listed here – schedule continues through February, with meetings throughout L.A. County. Take the parks survey online here.
- Tuesday 1/5 – The deadline to vote your Streetsie award preferences is noon Tuesday!
- Thursday 1/7 – Another County Parks and Rec public input meeting takes place at Alpine Recreation Center at 817 Yale Street in Chinatown – see 1/4 above for details.
- Friday 1/8 – The Metro Gold Line Little Tokyo/Arts District station will be closed for three months for Regional Connector subway construction. For details see The Source.
- Coming soon 1/24-26 – The 2016 Verde Exchange conference features Metro CEO Phil Washington and lots of other sustainability leaders. More information and registration at Verde Exchange.
Did we miss anything? Is there something we should list on future calendars? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.