This Week in Livable Streets
- Wednesday, Thursday 9/16-17 – Metro Board Committees are back, after an August recess. This is where the discussions take place and the business gets done in advance of next week’s full board meeting. Topics include bike-share, Metro’s new parking ordinance, Vermont Avenue BRT, West Santa Ana Branch rail, construction updates, and more. Agendas here.
- Wednesday 9/16 – Volunteer for LACBC’s annual pedestrian and cyclist count! Details at Facebook event.
- Wednesday 9/16 – Attend a meeting on extending Silver Line service southward. Takes place at 6 p.m. at The Grand Annex at 434 W 6th Street in San Pedro. Details at Facebook event.
- Friday 9/18 – It’s Park(ing) Day! There are a handful of park(ing) space parks SBLA knows are happening. Add a comment or email email@example.com if you’re planning a park(ing) space, and we’ll include it in a Park(ing) Day preview on Thursday.
- Saturday 9/19 – Bike/ped counting continues! Details at Facebook event.
- Saturday 9/19 – Kidical Mass-IVE ride for families and friends, gather at 9 a.m. at Clover Park at 2600 Ocean Park Blvd in Santa Monica. Details at Facebook event.
- Saturday 9/19 – Celebrate the completion of the Foothill Gold Line Azusa stations. This Saturday 10 a.m. at Azusa Downtown Station at 780 N. Alameda in Azusa. Details here.
- Saturday 9/19 – More Kidical Mass – this time gather at 12 noon at Sycamore Grove Park at 4702 N. Figueroa Street in Highland Park. Details at Facebook Event.
Did we miss anything? Is there something we should list on future calendars? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.