This Week in Livable Streets
- Monday – CA High Speed Rail open house – in Santa Clarita from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. – details here.
- Tuesday – CA High Speed Rail open house – in Palmdale and webcast live from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. – details here.
- Wednesday – Another vote, another chance to speak out in favor of a truly safe and multi-modal future for the Glendale-Hyperion Bridge. The city’s crappy sidewalk-deficient design is on the agenda for the Los Angeles City Council’s 1 p.m. Public Works Committee meeting. Details at Facebook event.
- Saturday – From 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., the city of Long Beach hosts its very first open streets event: Beach Streets. It’s a free! fun! family festival, just like CicLAvia. Details at Beach Streets website and Facebook event page.
- Saturday – Sparks will fly as the final CA High Speed Rail open house, for this round anyway, touches down in Acton from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. – details here.
- Sunday – Walk Bike Glendale hosts the 3rd Annual Jewel City Ride departing from Verdugo Park in Glendale – multiple distances, multiple start times – details here.
Did we miss anything? Is there something we need to know for future calendars? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.