See you Friday!
If you’ve enjoy our headlines – please donate to Streetsblog L.A.
- Mayor Garcetti Intervenes, Metro Will Stop Arresting People Charging Phones (KPCC, CBS, Daily News)
- A Look At Proposed Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Redevelopment, 7000 Parking Spaces (Building LA)
- Long Beach Transit To Take TAP Cards As Of February 2015 (LB Post)
- Big Differences Between Montebello and Mariachi Plaza (LA Observed)
- Metro’s Year in Pictures (The Source)
- 90-Year-Old Crashes Car Into Glendale Bank (Glendale News Press)
- Quality of Neighborhood Services Shouldn’t Depend on Neighborhood (LAT)
- Are Electric Cars Any Better Than Petroleum Cars? (The Economist)
- Motorcyclist Runs Red Light, Crashes Into Car and Dies (Daily News)
- Free Metro Fares Right Now! (The Source)
Get National Headlines at Streetsblog USA