- Today Is Worst Day for So Cal Car Traffic, Try Waze (Pasadena Star News)
um… Ride a Bus, Train, Bike, or Just Walk Instead, OK?
- Kinkisharyo Reaches Labor Agreement, To Manufacture Rail Cars in Palmdale (The Source, LABJ, LAT)
Opinion: Another Black Eye For Calif Environmental Quality Act – CEQA (LAT)
- San Diego Regional Freeway Plan Fails in Court (KPBS, Center for Biological Diversity)
- Preview of December 7 South L.A. CicLAvia (Santa Monica Spoke)
- L.A. Needs Invest in Transit and Affordable Housing (All in LA)
- Monterey Park and El Monte SGV Bike Plans Approved (BikeSGV Facebook)
- Seven Bad Things About DTLA Developer Geoff Palmer (Curbed)
- A Look At Santa Monica’s Planned Expo Terminus Transit Center (Santa Monica Next)
- Letter Writer Likes the L.A. River Bike Path (Glendale News Press)
- MUNI Speeding Up Sluggish Bus Lines (SB SF)
- How Vision Zero Got Its Start In Sweden (CityLab)
- Affordability and Upward Mobility Difficult to Find Together (The Atlantic)
Get National Headlines at Streetsblog USA
We’re publishing lightly today. Enjoy the holiday and we’ll see each and every one of you again on Monday!