LACBC Bike Count Training
Los Angeles Bike and Pedestrian Count on September 10th & 14th – Volunteers Needed in the Valley and South L.A.
Have you ever heard someone complain that they never see people on bikes on a certain street? Or that nobody walks in L.A.? Well, help LACBC and Los Angeles Walks collect data to see just how many people are really riding bikes and walking in the City of Los Angeles!
Volunteer for the 2013 Los Angeles Bike and Pedestrian Count! And get your friends and co-workers to join you.
The dates for the L.A. Bike & Ped Count are:
- Tuesday, September 10, 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, September 10, 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, September 14, 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
1. Sign Up to Volunteer!
- Wednesday, September 4, 6:30 p.m.: Fire Station No. 89 – 7063 N. Laurel Canyon Blvd., North Hollywood, 91605 (Valley)
- Wednesday, September 4, 6:30 p.m.: Glassell Senior Citizen Center – 3750 Verdugo Rd., 90065 (East)
- Thursday, September 5, 6:30 p.m.: Westside Pavilion (Community Room A, Level 3, east end of the main mall behind the food court) – 10800 West Pico Blvd., Suite 312, Los Angeles, CA 90064 (West)
- Thursday, September 5, 6:30 p.m.: LACBC Headquarters, Mezzanine Level – 634 S. Spring St., Downtown L.A. (Central)
- Saturday, September 7, 9:30 a.m.: TRUST South L.A. – 4331 S. Main St., South L.A., 90037 (South)
- Saturday, September 7, 2 p.m.: Southeast L.A. – Watts WorkSource Center – 10950 S. Central Ave., Watts, 90059 (South)
2. Spread the Word.
3. Donate to the Bicycle and Pedestrian Count.
It takes time, energy, and resources to make the bicycle and pedestrian count happen! It costs roughly $25 to fund a count location, and we have over 120 locations this year. Make a donation to LACBC for a donation that really goes a long way and counts.
Thank you to our individual donors who have sponsored an intersection: Bruce Chan, Kevin Burton, and John Hall!
Get your data collection on!