Pro Walk/Pro Bike
Pro Walk/Pro Bike® 2012: Pro Place is the leading international conference on walking, bicycling, and creating great communities through Placemaking. Register today to take advantage of the best rate and the conference’s more than 100 program sessions, mobile workshops, and problem-solving workshops.
Pro Walk/Pro Bike®?
More than 1,000 people, including:
- Advocates and civic leaders
- Government officials
- Public health professionals
- Architects and landscape architects
Why attend Pro Walk/Pro Bike® 2012?
- We are approved for 120+ CM credits for members of the American Institute of Certified Planners!
- Coverage of the hottest walking and bicycling topics and technologies, including Bike Share, Open Streets, Placemaking, and Cycletracks.
- Great networking with 1,000 attendees from diverse sectors
- Problem solving workshops and sessions to help you build coalitions, create great plans and designs, and grow the political support and funding you need
- Sessions on Safe Routes to School, Complete Streets, Public Health and Transportation, and Bike-Ped Data and Performance Measures
- Experience one of the country’s most bike-friendly cities: Long Beach has installed 130 miles of bike trails, created bike boulevards and bike-friendly business districts, and installed 1,200 new bike racks.
- Take advantage of special rates for PWPB attendees on a How to Turn a Place Around Placemaking training course directly following the conference in Long Beach.