Featured Headline: A jogger was hit by a car at the intersection of Tesla and Silver Lake Drive on Wednesday and was taken to the hospital. Silver Lake residents have complained about this intersection for years and both the local City Councilman, Tom LaBonge, and LADWP have promised to address their concerns. It sounds like the fixes are too late for at least one jogger.
- City to Test New Paint on Spring Street Bike Lane (Downtown News)
- Officials Warned of Problems Tracking City Fuel Use in 2009 (LAT)
- Long Beach Owed $17 Million in Unpaid Parking Tickets (LAT)
- Box: “Los Angeles is not serious about making its streets safer for children” (City Watch)
- UCLA Has Lowest Employee Car Ridership Since 1990 (Press Release)
- Tunnel Could Connect Bus and Train Depots in NoHo (Daily News)
- Didn’t Curbed Have This Story on Monday?
- “Are These Gold Line Videos a Waste of Money?” (Patch)
- Will.I.Am and Chase Bank Have Big Plans for Boyle Heights (Curbed)
- SFMTA Plans to Charge for Metered Parking on Sundays (SF Streetsblog)
More headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill