Thanks to Earl’s Gourmet Grub and all the Streetsbloggers for a Great Night
Last night nearly 50 Streetsbloggers gathered at Earl’s Gourmet Grub, across Venice Boulevard from the Bikerowave, for our first even End-of-the-Year Party. There’s so many people to thank and congratulate, so let’s get right to it.
- Earl’s Gourmet Grub, for being such fine hosts on such short notice;
- The Streetsblog Contributors and Board Members who were such help all year, especially David Barboza who translated all those Streetfilms yet I neglected in my presentation;
- Our Streetsie Winners: Sunyoung, Colin, Antonio, Rye, Dana and Brigham;
- Greg Spotts from the Mayor’s Office for reppin’ for our politician of the year and for being a good sport;
- New Belgium Brewing, the LACBC, and Kay for their donations to the auction and of course all the wonderful beer;
- Everyone who contributed idea, stories, cash, food, drinks, ideas, fundraising locales, advice, encouragement or anything over the last three years and nine months.
We’ll be back to our regular publishing schedule next week. Thanks to everyone for last night and the last 45 months.