Featured Headline: Yesterday we wrote about the new Sharrows placed on the Westside over the weekend. Apparently LADOT’s staffers were taking care of business and (literally) workin’ overtime because they completed ALL 20 MILES OF SHARROWS on the project list they unveiled just last month.
- CicLAvia for Beginners (LA Weekly)
- So Pas. Bike Plan Creates City-Wide Bike Network (The Source)
- House Republicans Plan for Obama’s Jobs Bill Excludes Infrastructure Plans (Streetsblog DC)
- LA Gas Prices Continue Slow Fall (Daily News)
- Small Increase in Bikes Should Lead to Big Increase in Safety for LA (Gas 2.0)
- Californians Using Less Gas, Despite Adding More Drivers (LAT)
- Gov. Getting Heat for Vetoing Pro-Transit Bills (Calitics)
- The Lengths a Former NYCDOT Commish Will Go To to Undermine Sadik-Khan (Streetsblog NYC)
- Ted, Your Blog Is Becoming a Major Downer…Another Slain Cyclist Story (Biking In L.A.)
- Beware. Its Going to Rain Today (Daily News)
More headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill
Today’s Mea Culpa: If I confused anyone yesterday with the story on the bike parking ordinance, I’m sorry. There were two drafts of the story, I published the wrong one,, and it wasn’t until Allison at LACBC pointed it out to me that I realized the mistake. Then I fixed the story, but left the old headline. I don’t have any excuses other than to say I just messed up and I’m sorry.