Featured Headline: Today is the last day for my friend and colleague Bryan Goebel as editor of Streetsblog San Francisco. Bryan, a trained and experienced journalist, was a huge asset to all the Streetsblogs as I’m sure everyone that regularly reads this website knows from the many times we picked up his stories. Bryan, you will be missed, but we expect to hear from you soon.
- Short Rail Line Serving Ports of L.A. and Long Beach Gets Greener (LAT)
- Ports Greening Without Rules Tossed by Court Earlier This Week (LAT)
- Farmers Field Billboards a Danger to Drivers (LA Weekly)
- Residents Near Farmers Field Not Thrilled with Stadium Plans (LAT)
- City Still Looking for Redevelopment Funds for LA River (Daily News)
- Cars and Bikes Need to Learn to Get Along on LA’s Streets (HuffPo)
- Zipcar Takes a Jab at Bicyclists in New Ad (Bike Portland)
- “As the Turnstiles Turn” (The Source)
- Curbed’s New Transportation Writer Cracks Me Up (Curbed)
More headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill
Due to some news in my personal life, LASB will be on a limited schedule today. Don’t worry, everyone’s fine.