Urban Land Institute: TOD Summit 2011
ULI Los Angeles is hosting the 2nd Annual TOD Summit to engage public and private sector leaders to discuss pressing transportation and land use challenges and opportunities. Join us in provocative case studies, panel discussions, and tours, and share in our pioneering endeavor to rethink how we plan, fund, and build our future communities.
Invited Guest Speakers:
Therese McMillan, Deputy Administrator of the Federal Transit Administration in the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT)
Christopher Leinberger, Metropolitan Land Strategist & Developer and Fellow at the Brookings Institution
The June 2011 high profiled program will be an event that all individuals and organizations involved in the design, development, financing and governance of the region’s future transit system and oriented development will want to be present and prominently featured. Last year’s Summit included a Keynote address by Senator Barbara Boxer and was well attended by over 400 professionals from public, private and non-profit sectors of whom participated in panel discussions on the policy, design and financing of TOD projects. ULI Los Angeles builds on this success as we get ready for TOD Summit 2011.
<Download Program Agenda, Topics, and Speakers>
This year ULI Los Angeles will be presenting the Technical Assistance Panel recommendations for the following key transit stops:
- City of Compton Redevelopment Agency – Martin Luther King Transit Center
- City of Santa Monica – Memorial Park Neighborhood
- City of Baldwin Park – Civic Center Opportunity Site
- City of Inglewood – Florence and La Brea
Early Bird Registration (Deadline Friday, May 20, 2011)
$95.00 Member/ Non Member
Pre-Registration (Deadline Tuesday, May 31, 2011)
$125.00 Member/ Non Member
Public Sector/ Non Profit (Deadline Tuesday, May 31, 2011)
$75.00 Member/ Non Member
$55.00 Member/ Non Member
$145.00 Member/ Non Member
Alternative registration options:
- To register by phone, call 1-800-321-5011 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday;
- To register by fax: Download a registration form and Fax to: 800-248-4585 (credit card payments only); or
- Call ULI Los Angeles at 213-542-4691 for more information.
Become a TOD Summit 2011 Sponsor and be engaged in an active network of professionals seeking the expansion of opportunities for transit-oriented development projects in Southern California. Everyone involved in TOD from transit agency executives, contractors, engineers building the systems, vendors, TOD developers, architects, environmental activists and community advocates will be invited to participate in the TOD Summit 2011. Becoming a program sponsor will be a great value to you and your organization.
As a valued Sponsor you will receive the multitude of benefits that your support brings, including:
- Special recognition in all publicity and marketing for the TOD Summit 2011 Event.
- Prominent position on the TOD Summit 2011 website.
- Preferred signage and booth placement at the TOD Summit 2011 Event.
- An invitation to a “Sponsors Only” Private Reception.
- The 2 for 1 opportunity to be recognized as Silver Sponsor at the ULI Fall Meeting 2011 in Los Angeles.
Levels of sponsorship are as follows:
- Heavy Rail: $10,000 Enables your company top priority on all publicity and marketing of the event, five tickets to the Private Reception with keynote speaker, ten tickets to the TOD Summit Event, premium signage on-stage during the Plenary Sessions, full-page AD in the event program, priority booth placement, and 2 for 1 Sponsorship Offer.
- Light Rail: $7,500 Priority on all publicity and marketing, three tickets to the Private Reception with keynote speaker, eight tickets to the TOD Summit 2011 Event, and half-page AD in the event program.
- Trolley: $5,000 Two tickets to the private reception with keynote speaker, six tickets to the TOD Summit 2011 Event, and a quarter-page AD in the event program
- Bus: $3,000 Two tickets to the Private Reception with keynote speaker, four tickets to the TOD Summit 2011 Event, and special mention in the event program.
Limited exhibition spaces are available so act fast! Please Download Sponsorship Form or Exhibitor Form for detailed information regarding Sponsorship levels and benefts. Contact Ciara Contreras at firstname.lastname@example.org or 213.542.4691 for additional information.