- LADOT Planning to Get Rid of Benefits, Slash Salaries, of Traffic Cops (City Watch)
- L.A. Weekly Blogs About BH Courier Article on Subway After It Was Debunked….
- …Of Course It Doesn’t Mention Debunking.
- Meanwhile School Trying to Raise $1 Million to Head Off Layoffs (LAT)
- Villaraigosa Going After Reserve Neighborhood Council Funds (Daily News)
- Fees for Valley Community Gardens Going Up (Daily News)
- San Francisco to Los Angeles on Public Transit: 30 Hours, 14 Transfers, & Only $45.25 (Cal Streets Blog)
- NY’s Gridlock Sam, On Board for 30/10 (Engineering News Record)
- New Traffic Signal in Venice to Help Calm Traffic (Yo Venice)
- Santa Monica Residents Debate What They Want At End of Expo: Open Space or Gardens (Daily Press)
- Yes, There Was More Security on Metro Yesterday (The Source)
More headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill