See You at CicLAvia…
View more videos at: http://www.nbclosangeles.com.
There’s been so much written, and so much excitement, for the first CicLAvia of 2011, that it’s hard to know where to start to write a preview at this point. Fortunately, the Los Angeles County Bicycle Coalition has already put together a list of links to everything you could want to know about CicLAvia. From their email to members and supporters:
- How to get to CicLAvia (including feeder bike rides, transit, and parking)
- Maps of the 04.10.11 CicLAvia Route
- Promotional fliers for printing or emailing
- Dodgeball, music, dance and more activities -or add you own
- Some route highlights: neighborhoods, restaurants, historic buildings, public art, and more!
- Frequently Asked Questions
And the CicLAvia team asked me to add two more links:
There’s also been an epic CicLAvia map put together by local blogger Militant Angeleno. And the good feelings continue to come in. Even as I type these words, I get an email about an excellent interview with Aaron Paley, one of the CicLAvia Board Members, at the Architects Newspaper.
Personally, I’ll be riding most of the root with my scofflaw baby bike, my wife and my mom. Not sure if we’ll be riding the whole route or just a segment. I’m also not sure how much of CicLAvia Sammy will be napping for, but we’ll find out on Sunday. What are your plans for CicLAvia? Let us know in the comments section.