- The Source Reports on the Metro Board (One, Two, Three)
- More on the Service Cuts (Daily News, LAist, LAT)
- Glenn Bailey Reports That Northridge South NC Unanimously Backs Reseda Bike Lanes after the Jump.
- Gas Prices Rising (Daily News)
- Death of CRA’s Could Be Killer to Gold Line Foothill Extension (Curbed)
- This Hit and Run Story Made Me Physically Ill (LAist)
- Stats Be Damned. Road Diet Opponent Calls New Configuration “More Dangerous” (City Watch)
- NY Parks Dept. Revokes 15 MPH Cyclist Speed Limit in Central Park (NYT via Sblog NY)
- Houston Advocates Rally to Save Bike-Ped Funds From Motorhead Bureaucrats (DC Streetsblog)
- Bernard Parks Wins Re-Election! (LA_Now)
- Give Streetsblog Some Love and Vote Us Best Transpo Site at Treehugger
More headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill
UPDATE: In a 12-0-0 vote last night, the Northridge South Neighborhood Council unanimously supported the installation of bicycle lanes on Reseda Boulevard between Roscoe Bl. and Parthenia St. This recommendation will be forwarded to the Council office and to the City’s Department of Transportation, whose representative said the lanes along this stretch could become reality within a few months.
Thanks to the many neighborhood residents, business representatives, and cyclists who attended and spoke at the meeting.