- Metro Service Enhancement Hearings Begin Tonight in the Taj. Get the Details Here.
- Gov. Pushes Budget in State of the State (LAT)
- Another East Coast Writer Does the “Car Free in L.A.” Trip (WaPo)
- Bikeside: Is Your Street a Livable Street?
- Study: Red Light Cameras Reduce Fatal Crashes (LA_Now)
- Bike Advisory Committee Talks New Projects, Full Committee Meets Tonight (LADOT Bike Blog)
- What to Do About a Killer Crosswalk? Call the CRA, LADOT, and your Councilman (NoHo Arts District)
- Nick Kristof Seems to Think America’s Traffic Death Epidemic Has Been Cured (NYT via Sblog NY)
More headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill