We’ll start live-tweeting the Metro Board Meeting at 9:00 A.M.
- GOOD Asks: Is L.A. Sprawl or a Great City?
- Update on Green Line Extension Meetings (Redondo Beach Path, Curbed)
- Preview of Today’s Board Meetings (The Source)
- Villaraigosa Hopeful That Republican Congress Would Work on 30/10 (The Source)
- A Parent’s Guide to Transit in L.A. (HuffPo)
- Audit Questions HSR Expenditures (LAT)
- Ray LaHood to NPR: “Drivers Should Never Use Cell Phones”
- Sign Up to Follow the Sassy Tweeting Freeways (LAist)
- It’s Official, NJ Kills Nation’s Largest Transit Project (CNN)
- L.A.’s First Bike Corral Opens on Saturday (Facebook/CICLE)
More headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill