Look for details on how Streetsblog will celebrate Park(ing) Day two weeks from today!
- Labor Rally for 30/10 Brings Out Boxer, Mayor, Union Leaders (LAist, LAT)
- But It Really Screwed Up Traffic (LAist)
- Don’t Forget: Our Newest Bike Advocate Has a Bike Summit This Morning (AP)
- Don’t Miss Joe Linton’s Review of New Valley Bike Lanes Published Last Night! (LA Streetsblog)
- Pregnant Cyclists Killed by Hit and Run Driver in Gardenia (LA_Now)
- Deadline Extended for Metro’s "Service Changes" (The Source)
- September 17 is Park(ing) Day! (City Watch)
- Deadly Crash "Predictable" When You Encourage "Mad Max" Conditions (LA_Now)
- LaBonge: How About Bike Friendly Staircases? (LAist)
Have you been checking DC Streetsblog for national news and headlines? You should be!