- Comptroller Greuel Warns of Dire Financial Picture (LAT)
- Daily News: Should SoCal Coast Be Opened for Oil Drilling?
- LAist Gets a Statement from the Department of D.I.Y.
- Congressman Pushing 101 Cap Park (Downtown News)
- Whittier Wants Gold Line Route (Wave Newspapers)
- Ghost of Bush Transit Policies Still Costing Agencies Millions (DC Streetsblog)
- LaHood on Better National Bike/Walk Policy: "This Is What Americans Want" (Green Inc)
- Subsidy-Driven, Resource-Gobbling… What’s So Different About Electric Cars, Again? (GG)
- Gas and Oil Prices Trending Up; Drill, Baby, Drill? (AP, NYT)
- Play Ball! New TRB Report on History of Baseball and Streetcars
More Headlines at DC Streetsblog