Listen to the latest Talking Headways Podcast
Recently Posted Jobs
- TL Senior Planner, Strategy and Plan Development, 2 weeks ago
- Executive Director, 3 weeks ago
- Outreach And Sales Ambassador, 3 weeks ago
Word On The Street
“Think of bike share like a gym. There are enough excuses to NOT go to the gym: you don't feel like it today, you're running late, are you really going to pay for only a 20 minute workout? ... Those same excuses to not participate exist for bike share. Introducing sunk cost and removing considerations of lack of value for short uses will help benefit use of Metro's bike share.”
– michael macdonald In response to "Metro Bike-Share Transit Integration and Pricing: What Do You Think?"
- No events.
Eyes on the Street
- A driver blocks the crosswalk and bike lane at the intersection of 4th and Spring
February 24, 2012
Copyright NoticeThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.