This Week In Livable Streets
Not a lot of organized events these two holiday weeks. See notes on SBLA’s holiday publishing schedule:
- Thursday 12/22 – RailLA and the Definitely Dickens Holiday Carolers will be Christmas caroling on the Expo Line. Gather in cheerful holiday attire at 5:45 p.m. on the stairs behind Downtown Santa Monica Metro Expo Line Station. The event departs promptly at 6 p.m. and returns around 8 p.m. Details at Facebook event.
- Friday 12/23 and Monday 12/26 – SBLA will be taking Christmas Break, no publishing.
- Saturday 12/24 through Sunday 1/1/2017 – Metro Bike Share is offering a special deal where walk-up bike-share users pay just $1 per 30-minute ride. Enter the promo code 112017 to receive the discount. Details, and plenty of information on holiday transit schedules, at The Source.
- Tuesday 12/27 through Thursday 12/29 – Get your voting fingers ready as SBLA publishes our annual Streetsie Awards polls.
- Friday 12/30 and Monday 1/2/2017 – SBLA will be taking New Year’s Day break, no publishing.
- Tuesday 1/3/2017 – SBLA back up and publishing in the new year. This calendar will return then!
Did we miss anything? Is there something we should list on future calendars? Email joe [at] streetsblog.org.