- Wednesday – The Los Angeles City Council Transportation Committee takes the first step in the confirmation of LADOT GM nominee Seleta Reynolds and discusses the first round of People St projects. Full agenda. Read it, here. Correction: agenda link updated; the meeting had been announced for 2pm, now scheduled for 1pm.
- Thursday – It’s the Metro Board of Directors! Live at 9:30 a.m. from the Metro Board Room. Big decisions on LAX, CicLAvia expansion, and more. Read the agenda, here.
- Friday – Critical Mass. Wilshire Western. Fun and Advocacy. 7:30. Details.
- Saturday – Bright and early at 9:00 a.m. it’s Santa Monica Kidical Mass…the family friendly version of Critical Mass. The ride starts at Douglas Park. Get the details, here or on Facebook.
- Saturday – Experience artist Brian Goeltzenleuchter’s olfactory artwork, “Sillage,” and other exhibitions on view. Then, join Santa Monica Next and Santa Monica Museum of Art in Bergamot Station’s nearby People Park for the first of many Vote Local meetings we have planned over the next few months. The fun starts at 4:30. Get the details, and RSVP, on Facebook.
- Sunday – The Valley Bikery hosts “the sweetest bike ride in the Valley:” the Chocolate Bike Ride. This will be a family friendly ride and opened to the whole community. Bring family, friends, and neighbors along for a sweet time. There are more details on what shops are part of the ride on the events Facebook Page.
Did we miss something? Is there something we need to know for next week? Let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org