Since we’re not doing a Streetfilm for this year’s CicLAvia, the Streetsblog team thought we would add to Sunday’s festivities by making the first ever Streetsblog photo scavenger hunt. The first person to tweet us a picture of each of the following items will win a Streetsblog t-shirt.
To be clear, each person that tweets to @lastreetsblog the first item on the list wins a shirt, as does the first person to tweet @lastreetsblog the second item on the list and on and on. We’ll announce winners on Monday. The pictures have to be taken on the CicLAvia route. Logos can appear on a shirt or somewhere else. You cannot draw the logo yourself and then take a picture of it.
While we love the inventive routes and attractions of CicLAvia, but for us the day is all about the people. So…without further adieu, the ten things to tweet @lastreetsblog are…
1) Someone walking their dog while riding a bicycle, skateboard, or other wheeled device
2) The CicloSDia logo
3) The old “bring CicLAvia to South L.A.” logo
4) Antonio Villaraigosa
5) Eric Garcetti
6) Any part of the L.A. Walks Parade
7) A member of the Ovarian Psycos Bicycle Brigade
8) A cargo bicycle, that doesn’t have the Streetsblog L.A. logo
9) Someone under the age of five on their own bicycle
10) DJ Chicken Leather
Remember, tweet your pictures to @lastreetsblog and we’ll announce winners, if there are any, on Monday.
But most of all, have fun and be safe.